Moon Groove Moon Groove

Hooray!

This was good enough to get me to write a review on this site again, haha! I really dug your animation. The best was the feel of movement you brought to it by changing the perspective so much. Good jorb!

Hildebrandt responds:

Ty, gentle stranger.

The Birds... The Birds...

I dont know why.

But that totally fucking rocked.

!!!jump Around!!! Iv !!!jump Around!!! Iv

Best.

Best fucking 5 minutes anyone has ever spent.

GoldenClock responds:

YES! YES INDEED!

Gomennasai Gomennasai

Cool.

Nice animation and very nice way that you looped it. Was kind of funny to. Good job.

Tobunshi responds:

Thanks. I COULD do better, but i'm often caught up in making animations like Napoleon Toadamite and Smiles-ep 001, so I couldn't spend too much time on it.

life of a pikmin life of a pikmin

Hahaha

Technically that wasn't good but I thought it was pretty funny. :) I also liked the FF:TA Music even though it didn't fit the scene.

Dreams are Fun Dreams are Fun

Exuberant.

Might be that everything in the portal happens to be the same shit. But this is different, and it had a wierd bit of humor to it. So, yes dreams are fun.

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

Very good graphically. Faults in other areas.

The strike on Manhatten and the other nuclear scenes were very well drawn as was most of it, Manhatten stuck out the most.

As far as research on this you seem half and half. You have the look and weapons of most of the vehicles right, like the Raptor's missle deployed via the hatch. Was glad you seemed to know a bit about the vehicles in that sense. As others have said it's pretty ridiculous to have the Chinese Navy wipeout ANY portion of U.S.'s Pacific Fleet which is hands down the best. Would have been more likely that China would have sent its massive army to nearby countries other than Korea. As far as the bombers I'm sure the U.S.'s could make it and China's could make it to the other country in one trip by 2008, considering there are already mid-air refueling, so I won't rule that out as a possibility.

You lacked style, meaning while everything looked great there was never anything that caught my attention other than the graphics. Everything was suspected, other than parts that just wouldn't happen in a serious representation of war like that. You missed a big chance on a great scene when the U.S. was attacking Beijing. A situation like that could have really brought a similar effect like with Manahtten, however all we saw was a tank shooting shells into it. Something bigger could have really driven the point.

Holy crap. The sound ruined alot of it in my opinion. I was laughing when you set Don't Fear The Reaper to the bombers nuking China. The Manhatten scene could have been ruined with that song( I know many like it I think its overplayed) but it seemed to pick up and the effects made it good. I like the idea of setting the whole thing to just music and no SFX, which is pretty a bold idea,but man the songs just didn't fit it if they were there in a Kubrick sense, then they didn't come clsoe to driving the ideas they were supposed to.

Pretty Good Overall.

Frog vs. Magus: pt 3 Frog vs. Magus: pt 3

Very good.

All around well made.However Frog never used ice in the game, other than that it was completly accurate and rocked.

Punch'd (2004) Punch'd (2004)

Nice very well done for a low file size

Style was very cool man.Graphics where nice to overall good job.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Poor bitey

Swimming in piss is never fun. Excellent movie all around should be no.1.